Our expert mortgage and insurance advisers will always work towards giving the most suitable mortgage and related insurance products for your circumstances. They will always work to Our Service Promise.
When doing business with you:
- We will respond to you in a timely manner
- We will be happy to meet with you at a time and place of your convenience
- We will act in your best interest
- We will listen to your needs and requirements
When discussing your mortgage or insurance options:
- We will always talk in plain English
- We will liaise with your estate agents, solicitors and surveyors to progress your application
- We will always discuss the importance of mortgage and family related protection insurance
- We will ensure you understand your insurance acceptance terms
- We will ensure your insurance acceptance terms are correct
- We will check through your mortgage offer letter to ensure it is correct and meets your requirements
- We will help with the completion of application paperwork
When handling your mortgage and related insurance products:
- We will allocate you a case manager to assist your adviser throughout the application
- We will provide you with and fully discuss our terms of business client agreement
- We will ensure your understanding of how we are remunerated
- We will never disclose your details without your permission
- We will help to resolve any unexpected delays as efficiently as possible
"As first time buyers myself and my partner had little knowledge of the house purchasing process and all that it entailed, after having a not so pleasant experience with a ‘high status’ mortgage broker in the city we were referred to Lee Brown at Nicholson Brown by a friend of ours.
To us, Lee was more than just a broker; he supported us through a very nerve racking time and to be honest I’m not sure we could have managed without him! We have since referred a friend of ours to Lee and will for sure be using him when selling and purchasing our next home."
"We have used Lee from Nicholson Brown on several occasions and he is very professional and offers a high level of customer service. He is very experienced and very knowledgeable in his field which puts you at ease. He always knows the latest products and deals on the market that suits us as a family.
I would highly recommend using Nicholson Brown."
"It wouldn’t have been possible for us to buy our first home without Lee from Nicholson Brown. Lee was the only mortgage advisor we spoke to that took the time to visit us and go through everything, informing us on the different mortgage types, what the processes are and helping us with mortgage insurance.
Ours wasn’t a typical case but Lee was there every step of the way with his invaluable knowledge making sure we were informed of the process and ensured that buying our first home ran as smoothly and quickly as possible. We couldn’t recommend Lee enough."
"Having now moved to our new home, purchased using the mortgage that Shaun brokered for us, we're firmly of the opinion that the majority of first time buyers would benefit at least from seeking advice from professionals who understand the mortgage market, and that, of all the expenses we encountered while buying a house, the mortgage brokering fee was one of the best value.
On the strength of the service that Shaun and the team behind him provided to us, we would recommend Nicholson Brown to other first time buyers.""