Our expert mortgage and insurance advisers will always work towards giving the most suitable mortgage and related insurance products for your circumstances. They will always work to Our Service Promise where:
- We will act in your best interest
- We will respond to you in a timely manner
- We will be happy to meet with you at a time and place of your convenience
- We will help with the completion of application paperwork
- We will allocate you a case manager to assist your adviser throughout the application
- We will liaise with your estate agents, solicitors and surveyors to progress your application
- We will check through your mortgage offer letter to ensure it is correct and meets your requirements
- We will ensure you understand your insurance acceptance terms
- We will always talk in plain English
- We will listen to your needs and requirements
- We will never disclose your details without your permission
- We will help to resolve any unexpected delays as efficiently as possible
- We will ensure your understanding of how we are remunerated
- We will provide you with and fully discuss our terms of business client agreement
- We will ensure your insurance acceptance terms are correct
- We will always discuss the importance of mortgage and family related protection insurance
"When buying my first home I went to Nicholson Brown for advice and assistance in securing a mortgage. Lee Brown took time to understand my situation and to fully explain the mortgage process and my options. I found this extremely informative and when the time came to re-mortgage, Lee was top of my list to arrange this for me.
Lee’s ability to apply my personal circumstance to the different lenders means I have a mortgage that works for me and on a great deal too!"
"Having now moved to our new home, purchased using the mortgage that Shaun brokered for us, we're firmly of the opinion that the majority of first time buyers would benefit at least from seeking advice from professionals who understand the mortgage market, and that, of all the expenses we encountered while buying a house, the mortgage brokering fee was one of the best value.
On the strength of the service that Shaun and the team behind him provided to us, we would recommend Nicholson Brown to other first time buyers.""
"Lee Brown has dealt with my mortgage for several years now the service he has provided me with is second to none. Nicholson Brown are product experts and certainly know what they are talking about. What I really like is they take the time to talk you through and explain all the different types of mortgages and the ones that best suit your situation and why. Lee provides you with a personal service which fits around your schedule and they are there to help and guide you through every stage. Nicholson Brown definitely take the stress out of something which can be intimidating and time consuming especially if you are first time buyer like I was.
I can't recommend this company enough. I have referred them to many of my friends and family and will continue to do so."
"All I can say is thank god we had Jo Wise on the case! She personally took it upon herself to go out of her way to ensure that we finally got our dream house. We hit many hurdles and all thanks to Jo's professionalism and dedication we finally got the result we so desperately wanted. Buying a house is never an easy task especially as first time buyers but we cannot imagine doing it without the help of Nicholson Brown. The company and it's members of staff used their expertise to help us throughout with an extremely approachable and professional approach and were always there to give us advice. We are so very thankful to Jo Wise and Lee Brown and would recommend using them both to all of our family and friends, we are forever thankful!"