Nicholson Brown are an expanding mortgage and insurance brokerage who require an enthusiastic and friendly Mortgage Administrator to join the team based at our Oxford office.
Salary is dependent upon experience and is likely to be in the region of £24,000 – £27,000 for the ideal candidate.
Key aspects of the role:
- Sourcing suitable mortgage options.
- Researching protection insurance quotations.
- Production of suitability reports.
- Submission of mortgage and insurance applications.
- Responsible for the progression of mortgage and insurance applications through to completion.
- General office admin
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines whilst maintaining a thorough attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is essential.
- CeMap qualification is advantageous.
- Ability to work in a highly confidential environment.
- A clean credit history.
Experience in the financial services industry is essential for this role, preferably with mortgages and insurance, along with a positive attitude and the ability to fit in with the team.
Job Type: Full-time